On the 12th of September, 2022 the HIT RESET Caribbean Team will be hosting the Project Development Management and Evaluation Workshop for the Project Third Call. We acknowledge that these grant opportunities are vital to support the CARIFORUM transition to reduce vulnerabilities and enhance resilience in coastal communities, in our Caribbean region. Therefore, this workshop aims to provide further clarification on this project opportunity and discuss techniques for strengthening participants’ proposals.
Within this session the following will be covered:
- An Overview of the HIT RESET Caribbean Project
- The Key Elements for Eligibility & Proposal Submission
- Financial Reporting Requirements
- Guidance on Improving Management and Evaluation
- Guidance from the OACPS, EU personnel
We encourage all to register via: https://sta-uwi-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcscOuhqTwiHdPoVAZJPhG_ls28XjtQKdJb