Open Call 2022
Open Call - Important Dates
- Launch of Innovation Call: 1st March, 2022
- Clarification Meeting: 21st March, 2022
- Request for Eligibility Documents: 31st March, 2022
- Draft Proposal Submission: 15th April, 2022
- Project Development, Monitoring and Evaluation Workshop:25th -26th April, 2022
- End of Question and Answer Session: 1st May, 2022
- Deadline for Submission: Deadline Extended from 7th May to 21st May, 2022
- Notification of Applicants –
- Provisional Award/ Non Acceptance:27 th June, 2022
- Contracting of successful applicants including completion of suggested revisions: 8th July, 2022
- Proposed Start Date: 14th July, 2022
Who May Apply?
Entities from the Caribbean Forum (CARIFORUM) that meet European Union criteria provided in the Call for Proposals documents will be considered for grant funding on a competitive basis.
Participants who meet the eligibility criteria could be a single entity, organization, university (private or public),a research organization (public or private), a private enterprise, a non-profit organization, or a consortium of entities or individuals.
In addition, all participants can submit more than one application. Therefore, an entity or individual that has already submitted a proposal either alone of part of a consortium, can submit another proposal (either alone or as part of another consortium).
Non – Eligible Participants
Employees or departments of the below project partners are not eligible to submit proposals:
- The University of the West Indies
- Anton de Kom University of Suriname (AdeKUS) and the
- Caribbean Disaster and Emergency Management Agency (CDEMA).